Saturday, September 3, 2011

Miss Stardoll World is Back!

MSW has returned!
Be Unique! Be Yourself! Be a Star!
Each Month this blog will have a mini MSW contest. Here's how you can win:
-Follow this Blog
-Decorate your suite and meDoll with your own unique style!
-Encourage other Stardolls to follow this blog and join the contest!
-Do NOT discourage other contestants in any way
-Ask me to promote you (Limit 4 girls each month to be promoted)
-Have fun and encourage other contestants with nice comments, votes and compliments!
and of course...
-Have Fun!

Good luck, girls!

2 comments:

  1. i wanan be promoted !! so .... what we win ..?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll promote you. :) You win a spot as my covergirl. And, seeing as I planning for this blog to be running for the next few MSW's, it'll probably get a lot more members, and promoting you will help you win MSW because I'll have a lot of viewers.

    ReplyDelete